WordPress is a state-of-the-art publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability. More simply, WordPress is what you use when you want to work with your blogging software, not fight it.
- Professionally Designed Web site Template specifically based on your requirements. Your photography if any, can be included in the design.
- We develop a Professionally Designed Web site Template
- You specify your requirements, OUR DESIGNERS CREATE IT.
- Our Design Team create all designs manually.
- Turnaround is 12 Working Days.
- Our Designers created the mockups - you choose and advise on changes.
- We will insert up to 20 pages of content into your site (including images) - Only if you have available at design time
- Virtual Server with a massive 1000MB Space.
- A massive 5000MB Bandwidth per Month.
- WordPress installed.
- 5 MySQL Databases.
- Includes Domain Name.
- Control your Virtual Server with cPanel and Fantastico (Use Fantastico to load Internet Software applications such as e-Commerce, Blogs, CMS, Forums etc..).
- Bespoke enhancements possible.
- NOTE: There is a limit of 200 e-Mails allowable for sending per hour per account.
- NOTE: Full Support.
- When we are finished you have a fully functional professional & unique live Web Site!
- Offer includes cPanel and Fantastico.
€999 ex VAT - Above with Support
WordPress Blog Platform
The following is a list of some of the features that come standard with WordPress, however there are literally hundreds of plugins that extend what WordPress does, so the actual functionality is nearly limitless. You are also free to do whatever you like with the WordPress code, extend it or modify in any way or use it for commercial projects without any licensing fees.
- Full standards compliance — We have gone to great lengths to make sure every bit of WordPress generated code is in full compliance with the standards of the W3C. This is important not only for interoperability with today's browser but also for forward compatibility with the tools of the next generation. Your web site is a beautiful thing, and you should demand nothing less.
- No rebuilding — Changes you make to your templates or entries are reflected immediately on your site, with no need for regenerating static pages.
- WordPress Pages — Pages allow you to manage non-blog content easily, so for example you could have a static "About" page that you manage through WordPress. For an idea of how powerful this is, the entire WordPress.org site could be run off WordPress alone. (We don't for technical mirroring reasons.)
- WordPress Links -- Links allows you to create, maintain, and update any number of blogrolls through your administration interface. This is much faster than calling an external blogroll manager.
- WordPress Themes — WordPress comes with a full theme system which makes designing everything from the simplest blog to the most complicated webzine a piece of cake, and you can even have multiple themes with totally different looks that you switch with a single click. Have a new design every day.
- Cross-blog communication tools— WordPress fully supports both the Trackback and Pingback standards, and we are committed to supporting future standards as they develop.
- Comments — Visitors to your site can leave comments on individual entries, and through Trackback or Pingback can comment on their own site. You can enable or disable comments on a per-post basis.
- Spam protection — Out of the box WordPress comes with very robust tools such as an integrated blacklist and open proxy checker to manage and eliminate comment spam on your blog, and there is also a rich array of plugins that can take this functionality a step further.
- Full user registration — WordPress has a built-in user registration system that (if you choose) can allow people to register and maintain profiles and leave authenticated comments on your blog. You can optionally close comments for non-registered users. There are also plugins that hide posts from lower level users.
- Password Protected Posts — You can give passwords to individual posts to hide them from the public. You can also have private posts which are viewable only by their author.
- Easy installation and upgrades — Installing WordPress and upgrading from previous versions and other software is a piece of cake. Try it and you'll wonder why all web software isn't this easy.
- Easy Importing — We currently have importers for Movable Type, Textpattern, Greymatter, Blogger, and b2. Work on importers for Nucleus and pMachine are under way.
- XML-RPC interface — WordPress currently supports an extended version of the Blogger API, MetaWeblog API, and finally the MovableType API. You can even use clients designed for other platforms like Zempt.
- Workflow — You can have types of users that can only post drafts, not publish to the front page.
- Typographical niceties — WordPress uses the Texturize engine to intelligently convert plain ASCII into typographically correct XHTML entities. This includes quotes, apostrophes, ellipses, em and en dashes, multiplication symbols, and ampersands. For information about the proper use of such entities see Peter Sheerin's article The Trouble With Em ’n En.
- Intelligent text formatting — If you've dealt with systems that convert new lines to line breaks before you know why they have a bad name: if you have any sort of HTML they butcher it by putting tags after every new line indiscriminately, breaking your formatting and validation. Our function for this intelligently avoids places where you already have breaks and block-level HTML tags, so you can leave it on without worrying about it breaking your code.
- Multiple authors — WordPress' highly advanced user system allows up to 10 levels of users, with different levels having different (and configurable) privileges with regard to publishing, editing, options, and other users.
- Bookmarklets — Cross-browser bookmarklets make it easy to publish to your blog or add links to your blogroll with a minimum of effort.
- Ping away — WordPress supports pinging Ping-O-Matic, which means maximum exposure for your blog to search engines.
CPanel is a fully featured web-based control panel that allows you to manage your domain through a web interface. The idea is to transfer as much of the control and responsibility of managing your web site to you. You have the ability to manage all aspects of e-mail, files, backup, FTP, CGI scripts, and web site statistics.
Within cPanel, a domain owner has all the tools they need to create an impressive web presence. They can add mail accounts, access their files, use website builders, add a blog to their site, and a whole lot more. With cPanel, you have access to a huge variety of hosting features: Some of the Features include
- Linux RedHat Operating System, Apache Web Server
- Mail Manager: Create Unlimited Email Accounts/ Remove/Read (webmail) from any PC connected to the internet. Autoresponders, Email Lists, Forwarders, Mail Filtering.
- Install/Uninstall FrontPage Extensions.
- Preinstalled Bulletin Board phpBB.
- POP3/IMAP Email Webmail, Neomail, Horde or SquirrelMail (allows you to access your mail from any computer connected to the internet, SquirrelMail allows you to access mail if you are using firewalls and Neomail or Horde will not work).
- Preinstalled Shopping Cart Software: (Interchange is not supported here, Agora is and we do recommend OS Commerce)
- Search Engine Submissions.
- Preinstalled CGI Scripts (Counters, Guestbooks...).
- Stats Programs. Find out how many people visit your website and where they are coming from.
- FTP Accounts: Create FTP Accounts.
- Subdomains (name.yourname.com).
- File Manager: Upload your files to your hosting space through the control panel (Of course, you can also use an FTP client).
- Error Pages: Customize Error Pages.
- Add/Remove MySQL Unlimited Databases, phpMyAdmin.
- Password Protect Directories.
- Raw Access Logs.
- Cron Jobs.
Learn more about cPanel.
Fantastico is a system designed to make installing popular scripts easy. If you want to improve your web site with a discussion forum or an online gallery to show everyone your latest holiday snaps, you can. With a few clicks of your mouse your web site will be transformed into a fantastic resource for you, your business or your family.
You can access Fantastico through our web based Control Panel, cPanel.
You have a choice of many popular scripts, there’s no limit on the number of times you can install or remove the installations or how many you can have installed at one time.
Fantastico is included at no extra cost on all our e-Mail Management packages.
Learn more about Fantastico.
For further information on Fantastico, you can visit the authors web site: http://netenberg.com/fantastico_scripts.php